News Category

domestic and overseas price differences for alumina rise, Chinese exports rise

Views : 105
Update time : 2018-10-17 14:19:21

Rusal competition: domestic and overseas price differences for alumina rise, Chinese exports rise

Alcoa + rusal: control 38% alumina overseas market

 

Global alumina production was about 126 million tons in 2017, up 9.13 percent year-on-year, according to wind data.China accounted for 56 percent.The following are the changes in global aluminum production based on wind data:

 

The production capacity of overseas alumina is mainly concentrated in several industry giants such as American aluminum and Russian aluminum.In 2017, Alcoa and rusal produced 13.1 million tons of alumina and 777 million tons of alumina, respectively accounting for 24 percent and 14 percent of overseas alumina production, a total of 38 percent, according to the international aluminum association.

 

The figure above shows that overseas alumina production is shrinking.Overseas production of alumina was about 550.3 million tons in 2017, down 12.82 percent from 2011.

 

Production of overseas alumina has declined, while the rusal incident and the American aluminum strike have further increased the tension of overseas alumina supply.

America del sur co.,limited
Contact us: joe@amsei-china.com  davy@amsei-china.com  zoey@amsei-china.com